I began my counseling career in 1998, became licensed in North Carolina in 2001, and opened Christian Therapy Services in 2002. Prior to becoming a professional counselor, I had 15 years of financial marketing, human resources, project management, and training experience with two family owned businesses and two corporations.
I am a counselor, change facilitator and connector of women.
- MA in Psychology with a Specialty in Professional Counseling from Georgia School of Professional Psychology (GSPP) Atlanta, Georgia,1998
- Masters Diploma in Christian Counseling from Psychological Studies Institute (PSI) Atlanta, Georgia, 1997
- BS Psychology/Sociology, Presbyterian College, Clinton, SC, 1979
- LPC #3782 (Licensed Professional Counselor) 2001
- LCMHC #3782 (Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor) 2020 Note: LPC credential changed by state licensing board to LCMHC
MY PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS
- American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC) since 1998
- Christian Association for Psychological Studies (CAPS) since 2011
- Served as Adjunct Professor/Instructor, Counseling courses at Gardner-Webb University, 2008-2011; College Study Skills courses at Central Piedmont Community College, 2008-2012; Christian Counseling courses at Charlotte Christian College and Theological Seminary, 2011-2016
Click here to download