Crazy Makin’ “Christian” Beliefs:
Stop Carrying the Weight of the Lies
Does the Bible really say…
- Guilt is good for me.
- I have to be perfect because God is perfect.
- I’m supposed to help everyone who needs me.
- If I’m afraid, I don’t have faith in God.
Cathy DeLoach Lewis, MA, LPC, BCPCC and owner of Christian Therapy Services for Women will be facilitating this workshop on Saturday, March 30, 2019, 8:30am-4:30pm. This will be the first of two workshops on Crazy Makin’ “Christian” Beliefs.
Special savings on the second Crazy Makin’ Workshop when you attend this event on March 30, 2019!
In both workshops we will…
- Identify the source of the lie.
- Describe the effect of the lie in our relationships.
- Learn the truth that dispels the lie.
- Identify the source of the truth.
- Engage in an activity to stop carrying the weight of the lie.
Saturday, March 30, 2019, 8:30am-4:30pm
Location to be decided based on number of registrants
Coffee/tea/water and snacks during morning and afternoon breaks
Lunch will be 90 minutes and is on your own.
Please do. Invite several…For each friend who comes with you that did not receive an invitation from me, YOU SAVE $15.00! Bring more friends and save more money off the cost of your workshop!
Discount will be given to you at the workshop. NOTE: If you’ve invited a friend who is registered and paid by March 22, 2019, please send me an email letting me know her/their name(s).
If the workshop is canceled, you will receive a refund. If workshop occurs and you cancel, there is no refund
DEADLINE TO PAY AND REGISTER
No later than Friday, March 22, 2019
CONTACT FOR QUESTIONS
Cathy DeLoach Lewis 704.370.0334 (no texts)
PAYMENT METHODS & REGISTRATION
- To pay with CHECK, click here to download
and print brochure with registration and payment
- To pay ONLINE with credit/debit card,
select quantity and click ADD TO CART button